Few people would debate that Linux is a reliable, secure operating
system. In addition to being cost-effective, it is constantly being
updated and refined with the latest technologies. As Linux gains greater
acceptance throughout the computing industry, more and more companies are
supporting Linux via both application and hardware compatibility.
Currently ADLINK provide three Linux related products for customer. With
these three products, user can program easily to control the ADLINK
PCI/cPCI DAQ cards, program easily to construct the HMI(Human Machine
Interface) for a control program and easily setup the Linux environment
for ADLINK SBC(Single Board Computer) or CompactPCI platform.
PCIS-DASK/X is the industry application development device drivers for
custom data acquisition under Linux. ADLINK PCIS-DASK/X software drivers
provide a common Application Programming Interfaces(APIs) to ADLINK's
extensive family of PCI, CompactPCI-bus plug-in data acquisition cards,
making these drivers ideal for custom applications development under Linux
environment. With ADLINK PCIS-DASK/X driver, you can easily access all of
the functionalities of ADLINK NuDAQ PCI-based/CompactPCI DAQ plug-in
cards. PCIS-DASK/X delivers performance, integrates systems and does not
"run out of stream". ADLINK has spent many development efforts
in PCIS-DASK/X drivers to ensure that you can get the best performance out
of any data acquisition system you create.
- Single-Point Analog Input
- Buffered Data Acquisition
- Double-buffered Data Acquisition
- Single-Point Analog Output
- Digital I/O Control
- Buffered Digital I/O
- Double-Buffered Digital Input
- Counter/Timer I/O
PCIS-DASK/X Support H/W:
- PCI-6208A, PCI-6208V/16V, PCI-6308A, PCI-6308V
- PCI-7200/cPCI-7200, PCI-7230/cPCI-7230, PCI-7233/PCI-7233H,
PCI-7234, PCI-7248/cPCI-7248, cPCI-7249R, PCI-7250, cPCI-7252,
PCI-7296, PCI-7300A/cPCI-7300A, PCI-7396, PCI-7432/cPCI-7432,
PCI-7433/cPCI-7433, PCI-7434/cPCI-7434, cPCI-7432R, cPCI-7433R,
- PCI-9111, PCI-9112/cPCI-9112, PCI-9113, PCI-9114, PCI-9118,
DAQBench/X is a collection of Widgets for data presenting within Linux
X Window system. With DAQBench/X, you can easily develop complex custom
user interfaces to display your data.
- XdbBoolean Widget: It is a widget for operating Boolean functions
- XdbSlide Widget: This widget represents different types of linear
displays, such as the variant slide, thermometers and tank display.
- XdbKnob Widget: This widget represents different types of circular
displays, such as the knob, dial and different type of meters.
- XdbSSegment Widget: This widget is an UI component for display
number using style of seven-segment display.
- XdbLEDMeter Widget: This widget is an UI component for display
number using style of LED Bar display.
- XdbGraph Widget: This widget is a flexible widget used for plotting
- XdbDChart Widget: This widget is a flexible widget used for charting
ADLINK ADLinux is a successful attempt to create a Linux distribution
for ADLINK NuPRO SBC(Single Board Computer) and NuIPC (CompactPCI
standard) industrial PC platform. We want that all our NuPRO and NuIPC
customer can easily install Linux on his platform. With this product, all
users have to do is just to put the ADLinux CD disk in the CD-ROM, then
the installation guide will handle the following installation procedures.
User just select the H/W platform he use and the package he want, then the
Linux kernel , H/W drivers and packages all will be installed in the
machine. Just 3 minutes, user can get a true Linux system with ready
drivers and packages support. Because the scalable size capability, the
size of ADLinux is just between 8MB to 28MB(Depend on the selected H/W
platforms and packages). Combined with ADLINK NuPRO SBC or NuIPC
industrial PC platform, it is very suitable for Embedded applications.
Currently ADLinux has three kernel versions support. Version 2.2.12 is for
unique CPU support. Version 2.2.16 is for unique SMP(Multi-CPU) support
and Version 2.2.14 is UMS DOS support.
- The Linux Kernel
- Support SMP architecture
- ADLINK NuPRO and NuIPC platform VGA driver and Network drivers
- Support TCP/IP Network protocol
- Support X windows
- AfterStep Window Manager
- Netscape Navigator
- Apache Web Server
- Boa Web Server
- Scale size between 8MB ~ 28MB (Depend on platform and function)
- The flexibility for additional Linux utilities or function modules
- PCIS-DASK/X: Data Acquisition Software Kit
for ADLINK PCI/cPCI DAQ cards, Linux Version.
- DAQBench/X: The Measurement and Automation
Widgets for Linux.
- ADLinux: The Linux system for ADLINK NuPRO
and NuIPC platforms.
The Linux driver for ADLINK HSL distributed I/O system.
The Linux driver for ADLINK PCI-8134 notion control card.